Sunday, August 10, 2008

Brats playing badminton in MRT station

I was waiting for SO inside the Mrt station when I saw these 2 brats playing badminton and running about, like no body's business.

I really felt like complaining to the station people but by the time I did so, they probably would have gone!

The father was there sitting on the bench. And he eh...had polio.

Frankly, I think it is dangerous to play badminton right in the station. I could have marched up to them and told them to stop playing. But you know kids these days, they simply dun care.

If the father can't be bothered, the mrt authorities can't be bothered, why should I bothered? Some parents dun like strangers to tell off or discipline their kids.

No one blinked an eye and no one else told them off. And they were playing badminton, like it was the most common thing to do in mrt stations.

Am I being too sensitive? Too strict and proper? Civic minded or just mean?

So I just let them continued playing and did what I did best. I cursed them and wished that they would slip and fall and break their bones. Oh, I am so wicked at times.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: