Thursday, June 11, 2009

There can be only one

Read this in some profile. The grammar was really bad, so I cleaned it up a little.

---------------------------

Once upon a time, there was an old man and a child who were lying under a big tree near a grass field.

The child asked the old man: Sir, i'm confused, how can we find our soul-mate? Can you please help me ?

Old man:(silent for a few seconds, then he answered)
Well, it's pretty hard and yet easy question...

Child: Why is that???

Old man: Look, there are a lot of grass and flowers there. Why don't you just walk among the grass but please never walk back-wards, just walk ahead.

On the way, try to find a beautiful flower. Pick it up and then give it to me. But you can pick only one.

Child : Well ok then... wait for me.

A few minutes later

Child: I'm back!

Old man: Hmmm....well I don't see any beautiful flower in your hands.

Child: On my journey , I found a few beautiful flowers , but I thought that I would find a better one further ahead, so i didn't pick it up.

But very soon I realize that I'm already at the end of the field and I hadn' t picked up any flower. Cause you told me not to go back ,so I didnt look back.

Old man : That's what happens in real life

No comments: