Friday, September 5, 2008

A dream of 2 doggies

Last night I had a dream of my 2 dogs.

SO and I were in this cafe and there were these 2 dogs caged right outside the cafe.

I recognise the dogs as Gin and Bell, whom in my dream, had gone missing.

A staff of the cafe was grooming the dogs, trimming their fur, bathing them etc.

So I asked SO to go over and ask how much they cost.

The response was $60 and $70. And I was thinking in my dream, so cheap.

However, SO was like this miser, saying that they are our dogs in the first place so why should we pay?

I was like, just pay for Gin. It's only 70 bucks.

So we got back Gin. She had gone from a silvery ashy silky to a poofy poodle. Well, in my dream, I know it was absurd and I remembered thinking, she turned white out of fear.

We were going to leave Bell in the cafe but after thinking over, decided to buy him also.

He got epilepsy and I dun think he would last long with any new owners. They would probably put him to sleep once he started foaming and twitching.

End of dream.

During the duration of the dream, I was turning and tossing in bed, moaning. Yeah, I was aware it was a dream and yet it felt so real. I woke up at about 4 am this morning and could not go back to sleep any more.

No comments: