Monday, September 1, 2008

Fuglies going to Paris

I was at Watson with SO on sunday.

We were browsing at this hair care products when this 30 something fugly (fucking ugly) stood near us.

He was talking to this senior mature lady, whom I dun think was his mother or relative. Probably his colleague or church friend.

He was boasting to this lady friend that he is going to Paris next week.

The lady asked...And why you going to Paris and what would you do there?

And he was like....for the fabulous shopping...

And then he added....maybe I would send you a topless photo of myself to you.

SO and I were rolling our eyes. And I think so was his lady friend. He was so gay, so flamboyant and loud. And there were quite a few people around who heard that conversation. And that fugly knew everyone was hearing their conversation.

He then told his lady friend...and when I return, I would be all buff and tanned. And with that, he sashayed out of the store, swaying his hips!

Gross! What a show off! Attention grabbing slut!

And why are fuglies going to Paris?

Another fugly I know, who is actually SO's brother went to Paris some weeks back. And SO was biting his tongue in envy! He was that jealous of his bro going to Paris.

And the thing was that fugly did not brought anything back from Paris. Absolutely nothing. Nothing for his mother either. No souvenirs of whatever sort.

Made us wonder why he went to Paris in the first place and why fuglies like to go to Paris.

No comments: