Thursday, September 11, 2008

SO bitten by an insect!

I just received an sms from SO that he is bitten by an insect and that he is presently in hospital.

The doc gave him a jab and asked him to be warded overnight.

My heart skipped a beat. Oh no....Not again.

This is not the first time that he was bitten by some insect and warded in hospital.

I think it happened twice already, or thrice? The last time was about 10 years ago when he was living at home. He was bitten by some creepy crawly and his father sent him to the hospital.

Anyway, this time he told the doctor that he refused to stay overnight.

I offered to go down to the hospital to meet him but the bitch simply refused, saying the doctor would review him in 2 hours time. And then he would come back.

And he asked me not to sms him anymore, cos he wanted to sleep!

I couldn't breath. My heart was heavy with worry. I wondered if the insect bite could lead to some severe allergy.

Hmmm...wondering if I should go down and surprise him at the hospital. But his colleagues are there......and he did not want me there.

No comments: