Monday, March 23, 2009

Kicked out of Face book group ....AGAIN!

I was just surfing the net and checking my secondary school alumni facebook group when I noticed that I could no longer view the other members or the forum discussions. At first, I thought it was just page layout problems or some technical problem.

And on further explorations, I discovered that I was "kicked out" of the group! Again!

Originally, the group was open, meaning anyone with a facebook account can view the group but only members of the group can post on the group.

But as of today, that group is now closed and I am no longer part of the facebook group.

I am pissed. How could they just kicked me out without informing me!

I was bitching about this to SO when he called me a babe in the woods. And what that means is a naive or innocent person; an inexperienced person. (Like a child lost in the woods.)

He said that in the first place, he wun be bothered to join such a alumni face book group.

I told him that I did nothing wrong in the group. I did not criticize anyone or insult anyone. I just withhold my identity! The thing is no one asked who I am!

This girl did though. But I told her I am not ready to reveal my identity.




Will post further on another day.

No comments: