Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New gadget for Blog

I was just checking my site traffic stats when i discovered that someone had actually linked me in her blog.

I actually have a reader! Yah!

And I was listed among Kenny Sia And Mr Miyagi in her list!

Frankly, I am honoured!

But this blog is just my indulgence. I dun seek anything from it. Hence, I only blogged when inspired. Which is not very often.

And frankly I am surprised with the relatively "high" readership per month.

From last year June 2008 to this year Feb 2008, I have about 3,000 hits. That average about 333 hits a month. And that is without doing any promotions, marketing or publicity.

Not bad for an indulgence!

So inspired by this, I added a new gadget to the blog, "Followers".

Oh yah, I also changed the title of the blog from iWicked Chronicles to A Little Wicked.

No comments: