Friday, April 10, 2009

Auction this Sunday

I was reading the papers when I came across this ad for a public auction this Sunday 12th April.

Frankly, I have never been to any auctions before. But I have heard that if one does not quite mind the background of the item, one can get cheap items.

Well, when I say cheap, I dun mean low cost. What I mean is that the items are cheaper than the open market. Most of the items are jewellery or watches etc.

Of course, the prices also depends on the other bidders.

If someone else is also interested in the same item and is also willing to pay, then there may be a price war.

The auction starts at 1pm and viewing of the items from 11am onwards.

Venue is Hilton Hotel, Vista room 3, Level 3, 581 Orchard Road.

The catalogue is available at http://www.firststateauctions.com/3367


No comments: