Thursday, April 2, 2009

A wicked April fool's joke from a bald idiot

April

I just came across the worst April fool's joke.

It was from this young balding fellow's blog which I followed from time to time.

Frankly, I dun think it was funny. It was a joke in very taste and simply showed his immaturity. I think it's sick of him to make such a joke just so he can prank his friends.

I am not sure if he even have a brother in real life.

A few friends emailed and called him to verify the truth. After all, who would joke about a death in the family.

A friend from Australia even made a long distance call to check on him.

He has since deleted that post after he incurred the wrath of the people around him.

Stupid!

-------------------------

This is what he wrote on 1st april morning.

Hi my brother passed away this morning after he was sent to TTS where the doctors could not rescue him and his heart stopped. Wake ceremony will be arranged by Bishan Crematorium. I do not know his frds so pls contact me at my mobile.

No comments: