Monday, April 6, 2009

The young youtube bitch!

Gosh, I am surrounded by nasty, wicked bitches out there.

I was checking my youtube account when I saw this comment from this young american blond girl. She put her age as 15 but she really looked about 12 or so.

Photobucket

Hol2

Hol1

Her comment was for my Maltese, Bell who was growling in the video.

She commented.....

i would have KICKED it across the floor by now.

Evil little demon child. 12 years old and radiating such wickness.

And the thing is she had pets!

In her own words,
I LUV ANIMALS ESPECIALLY MY dog! HE SO CUTE HES A CHIWAWA!! I ALSO HAV FOUR OTHR PETS 2 CATS AND 2 DOGS.

Yah....probably all kicked to death by her treacherous little feet.

For someone this young to say such bitchy nasty things to a stranger no less. And to be such a potty mouth bitch at this tender age, her parents are apparently not doing a good job raising her.

Anyway, I was not in a good mood and normally I never bother to reply to any comments. But this time, this bitch just set off my trap!

I blocked her. Yeah, I could do so, cos it's my account and I dun want anyone talking trash in my abode.

And this is my response....

For someone so young, you are such a BITCH!
May someone ass slap you and kick you across the room.

No comments: