Monday, April 6, 2009

Love like you've never been hurt

I just set up a new facebook account.

And under the main profile pic is this column titled "About me".

Frankly, I really dun know how else to describe myself in so few words.

And finally I remembered something I heard sometime back on TV. And I loved it!

I do believed that it is truly who and what I am.


heart


To love like I never been hurt.
To work like I dun need the money.
To dance like no body watching.
To live like there's no tomolo.

----------------------------

I did my research on the net and found out that it originates from some Old Irish proverbs or Mark Twain:

Work like you don't need the money;
dance like no one is watching;
sing like no one is listening;
love like you've never been hurt;
and live life every day as if it were your last.


Guy Clark transformed it into a memorable song;

You got to sing like you don't need the money
Love like you'll never get hurt
You got to dance like nobody's watchin'
It's gotta come from the heart
If you want it to work

No comments: