Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Kitten Foster Mom

I was accessing my youtube account and came across this message.

It was from Sul, the lady who fostered the 3 kittens we found 2 years ago.

SO and I were then walking our dogs and we chanced upon this 3 kittens in a box. They seemed to be only days old and were mewing continuously.

Well, we had no experience with raising new born kittens so in desperation, I put up various seek help in local forums all over town.

Sul contacted us and we drove to her house the next day. We also gave her some cans of animal baby milk and $50.

We promised that we would keep in contact and that she would fostered the kittens for 2 weeks to a month.

One of the black kitten died of some urinal tract infection.

We couldn't find any one willing to adopt the kittens after that and we were too embarrassed to call her back. We did tell her that we would try to find people willing to adopt and also asked her to ask around.

Well, that was the last we heard of her and the kittens. Until now.

We were so glad that the kittens are now well. And adopted by her cousin.

But frankly, next time, if we ever chance upon new born kittens, we would not bring them back home. It is too much trouble and of a hassle.

We had called several local cats welfare society and they advised us to give up as such newborn kittens normally dun survive under human care.

We were simply disappointed with these so called cat-lovers!

----------------------------

Hi there!! I'm Sul. The girl who fostered these 3 kittens. I stumbled upon their video on youtube and I cannot tell you how happy n excited it made me feel! My heart JUMPED!!!

As you might already know, the black kitten fell seriously ill, and died. It was really sad. But the other two survived and they are now doing very well. My cousin adopted them... They are now big and strong kittens. I'm so glad that they survived, because they were so tiny and had very little chance of survival.

Now, i have a small request. Can u please send me the two videos if you still have them? You can email them to me at: xxxx@yahoo.com

This would be VERY VERY much appreciated!! I would like to also give the videos to my cousin who has adopted the cats :-D

Regards,

Sul

No comments: