Friday, April 10, 2009

My say on Facebook

Previously I was denied that chance to speak out after I was kicked out of my school 's facebook group.

And today, while surfing the net, I found out through a member of the group that they are having a gathering this weekend!

Of course, I am NOT invited since I was no longer part of the group.

But this event was an open event and open to everyone, not just members!

Frankly, I really have no intention of meeting them this soon. Years ago, in school, I had nothing in common with them and now, I also dun see anything common.

It was just finally my chance. I have been bottling up my feelings of indignant after being booted from the group TWICE! And I just want to make known how I feel.

So I RSVP "Maybe" in order to post and made the following wicked comments.

--------------------------

Can I attend?

I guess cannot. Cos I was kicked out of the face book group. TWICE! So I suppose I am not that welcome.

And the thing is no one even had the decency to ask if I was a classmate before booting me out of the group and then making the group a closed one after that.

Well, how do you know how I was your classmate then?

Cos I know...

(Content is of identities of the members and their past history)

No comments: