Wednesday, June 11, 2008

All about Bell

SO told his sister all about Bell!

He was always going on and on how he would not tell her about Bell but today, he sms me to say that he finally told her all about Bell cos he felt it was time for her to know. What a load of crap! Sometimes he can be such a big mouth!

Since he is in such a confessional mood, maybe i can get him to confess more about his sins.

Will "steal" his handphone and blogged about the entire sms chat he had with his sister...

-----------------------------------

The dorky chat between SO and his sister. By the time, i got my hand on his phone, his responses were mostly gone. His sister used a lot of sms short form, so proceed at your own understanding. I added in spacing for easy reading. SO is so going to kill me if he found out, but then he did not know I have started blogging again.

The ones in red are my remarks and comments to SO as I read the chat in front of SO.

Sis:
I just went to a famous geomancer to check on Ch's name (her daughter). Count d strokes 2 define d fate.Realise v true.

Dad 1 says: sad separation, stormy weather, hade labor, punishment, hardship, fish on drought land. Mom 1:winter grass, difficulties, sick n weak, loneliness, frost n snow, unable to untilise one's talent.

iWicked: Eh...what talent, I asked SO? She's illiterate and the only thing she knows is housework. She is a great cook and can even make clothes. But her husband refused to let her go out and work. Maybe that's her talent wasted.

Sis:
I calculated 3 of our names strokes. 3 of us all gd.
Yrs say: authority, honesty, understanding, kind, independent, great achievement assured.

iWicked: At this point, SO can see me rolling my eyes.

Sis:
Nt overly superstitious lah. Just 4 xinan. CC (brother) says yrs n his v accurate. Mine says: resourceful n brave, self confidence, leadership, wealth n fame, happiness, god given gd luck.

iWicked: Some women can be so guillible. SO said ...did you read that my bro said his is very true. I can see SO rolling his eyes at this point.

Sis:
CC: virtue, boldness, health, harmony, man of luck, unlimited gd fortune. He's gg paris tis august.

iWicked: That lucky bastard. Always said no money to give his mother or contribute to household funds, got money to go Paris. He even rents a car for $1000 a month. SO rolls his eyes and did not say anything. (meaning he agreed with what I said)

SO:
To tell u frankly, i found your lost dog almost 8 years ago. Still keeping him now. SPCA wanted to put him down. But he's on heavy medication because of fits. Dun tell anyone ok. Now he's old and grouchy. He used to be so meek.

iWicked: That big mouth bitch. Guilty and thus confessed. Anyway, there was some silence on his sister side. SO thought she was too shocked or embarrassed to respond.

Sis:
Oh, me shower just cm out. Yah, shock n move 2 tears. My ill hearted father in law let him go on purpose. Gd thing u kp him bt it must b v v tough on u.

SO:
I know you must have felt bad. This was him around 2001. (He sms her a photo.)

Sis:
What u mean dun tel any1. Why? So u must hv spent alot alot on his medication? Hw frequent he hv his fits? I remembered can b few times a day. So hw u hv time 2 clear his mess.

iWicked: So misleading. I am the one clearing the mess since i am the one always at home.

SO:
Dun want mum to know cos she won't approve of it. Because of his many fits, so sent him to vet. No cure but on daily medication and frequent check up. Everyday must bring him to walk outside to pee before work and after work. Then come home must mop floor cos he pees everywhere.
bell
(SO mms this very old pic of Bell)

iWicked: (Me rolling my eyes) You lying bitch. I am the one mopping the floor every day. Most days twice. You only mopped on weekends. Dun make it as if you are slaving and mopping everyday for your dog and got no life! I am the maid who mop the floor, who mop the urine, clear his shit and feed him while you are at work. And if you misbehaves, I am gonna tell your mama you got the dog your sister abandoned years ago.

Sis:
N u can endure tat 4 so many yrs? Then nw he start 2 bite u hw?

iWicked: Of course, can endure. Got free maid...ME!

SO:
No choice. I learn to clamp his mouth. Think he started biting me after i beat him 2 yrs ago. He never used to bark too. Nowadays, not happy he will growl and bark. He is prone to liver and kidney failure due to medication, so dun think he will live too long though he lived so many years already.

iWicked: Ya...No choice. Anyway, i did not beat him. SO beat him for drinking the urine of our other dog, a bitch and he snapped! Beat as in reprimand him and gave him a curt smack on the mouth area after he was caught drinking urine.
I also have liver and kidney problems. Bitch, you poisoned both of us!

Sis:
He dun bark? I tot he barked n smtimes bite. But u mean al these years you clean d mess everyday n u cn take it?

iWicked: I looked at SO....what mess you have to clean every day? If it was a real child, it would have died long time ago! SO rolled his eyes at this point.

SO:
For many years, he din bark. I tot he was mute. Then he started ti bark about the time i beat him. It's like he suddenly realise he can bark. Ha ha. I can take it because he's a dog and probably doesn't know what he's doing. It's just instinct. Enough about him. Must bring him for walk soon. U rest well. Taking care of kids are not easy too!

iWicked: Actually it sounded worse than it actually is. We dun beat or whipped/caned our dogs. We are NOT pet abusers. Years back, we were more ignorant on the ways to train our dogs. Now we know better. I think they are one of the luckiest pets in the world. Walks everyday. Snacks frequently. Soft bed. Clean floor every day. Clean drinking water daily. Weekly baths. Premium dog food. Lots of hugs and love. What else can a dog ask for?

Sis:
Taking care of a sick dog is much tough! Bt at least knws he's in gd hands. Thks.

-----------------------------------

I swear this sms chat really took place and not a figment of my imagination.

No comments: