Wednesday, June 25, 2008

June - the month of Death

This has not been a very good month. This June to me is the month of death and the month is not over yet. I have already lost Gin, the love of my life.

Just found out that my former hair stylist lost his father on 18 Jun. He was 94. D was my hair stylist many years back and we lost contact after I stopped going to his place for haircut. Soon after, I found out the hair salon he was working in, had closed down. And so for a while, I had no information on D.

Recently, while searching for information on JNL's death, I chanced across D's blog. He is now a property agent who also freelances in makeup and hair services.

D dun blog often, but I have been keeping tabs of his posts. I have not contacted D yet cos I do not know what to say to him. We dun really have much in common and even when he was cutting my hair, there would be odd moments of silence.

Please dun let anyone die this month of June. There is only so much I can take.

No comments: