Friday, June 20, 2008

Still sad

It is now 3am. She is still pacing the room. Her condition appeared to have stabilised. I took out my camera and video recorder and took photos and videos of her. I wanted something to remember her by. But mostly, I wanted her to live. I would have trade 10 years of my life, if she could have survive just another year or so.

Does she know what is happening? Is she disoriented? I think my presence and the lights in the room is preventing her from resting and sleeping. I gave her several long hugs. She refused her favorite snacks that I offered her. She only rejected her snacks when she is sick.

Will she still be there when the sun rises? I switched off the lights and went to the bedroom. I cannot sleep. I dun think I have any more tears tonight.

But as I lay there thinking of her, I cannot help but cry again.

No comments: