Monday, June 23, 2008

Someone else wants to cry

I was surfing online this morning when someone messaged me. He was someone whom I had chatted with occasionally. In fact, I was surprised that he messaged me. Sometimes I did snubbed people when I am not in the mood to chat, but today, I was feeling a bit generous....

luck: how are you?

iWicked: Hi...I am fine..u?

luck: I am ok, a little down though sometimes just wana cry but cant, a hug would do ;-)

iWicked: So what happen that made you want to cry? Work? personal? Actually, crying out could do you a lot of good. Dun hold it, just let it out.

luck: I am so tired, nothing seems to be going well.
work does not interest me. there is no love life everyone is looking for sex. i feel depressed all the time and i just need the one someone to say its all okay and it will be fine. ;-(

i am sure this is a passing phase and it will get better , i am just brooding for nothing . ;-) i am crying while talking to you so its working. thanks

iWicked: I lost a dear friend a few days back and i have been crying on and off these few days also.

I had depression before also and i found out sometimes if you let it out and cry, you will feel better...
frankly, there is love, you just have to know where to look for it. With your looks and status, i dun really see you having any problems in that area.

And yeah...it's a phase, you are probably going through a bad patch right now....
everything will be better soon...Maybe you just need a holiday?

luck: You are so kind. I am so sorry about your friend. its very diff to let go of some one you dearly love and especially if they are no more in this world in body, but they are always there is soul and spirit. so cheer up i dont think your friend wants to see you sad and miserable.

thanks for talking i dont even know you or what you look like, but you helped me find some solace and i appreciate that.

you need angels along the long road while travelling and i guess you are one for me today. ;-)
thanks again .

iWicked: My suggestion to you is as long as you feel the need to cry, just cry...You dun have to cry in the presence of others. Crying in your own privacy is also very comforting.
And yeah...you are welcome..,,and I am sure you will find someone you love someday. cheer up...

luck: haha...
No lah thats the least of my issues.
i am not typically looking for a partner and relationship and i hope i dont sound desperate. haha

iWicked: As for life, just dun think too much....sometimes when we think too much, too hard, depression creeps in...

luck: yes i agree.
Thanks .... going out to dinner now. hope to chat again.
take care and speak soon
hugs

No comments: