Wednesday, June 25, 2008

In a daze

I have been in a daze since Gin died. I have been walking about listlessly. Wandering from room to room. Sometimes I even felt like Gin was as usual sitting behind in the background, watching me, waiting for me.

SO had taken leave yesterday to accompany to watch a movie and then go shopping. But once I am back home, I felt lost and disoriented. I have no more tears, just feeling a sad. I felt I had lost a great part of me.

Her ashes are now placed in the top of the book shelf. Frankly, I still could not believe that Gin is no more. I still could not believe that Gin is now only a bottle of ashes and dust, not a warm body of fur.

I still wake up every morning, searching for her by the bedroom door, expecting her to be there, waiting for me to wake up.

Where are you now, my love?

No comments: