Monday, June 9, 2008

Death of a Stranger

I was flipping through the papers when i came across a death announcement in the obituary. (Yeah, i read the obituary most days, scanning for faces or names that i recognise. SO said I am crazy and weird.)

It was that of a stranger whom I had saw many times around my vicinity but dun know personally. His name was JNL. He was someone who was flamboyant and I saw him around a few times in his shorts and tight small shirts. And boy, can he sashayed.

I surfed the net for information, curious about how he died.

And I found the blog of DT. DT was a friend and was also my former hairstylist. He cut my hair for a few years until i jumped ship and lost contact. Presently, he's a property agent who also dabbles in hair and makeup services.

Big News came in today (7th june) My Dear friend and boss , JNL passed away at the age of 39+. I was in my office when I got the SMS from Nina at 3pm. My Life stopped, as I read the SMS over and over again. Not believing it!! I picked up my mobile and called her. IT'S TRUE!!!! HE DIED!!! PASSED AWAY THIS MORNING !!! I can't take it any longer, I broke down and cried in my empty office.

Life is so damn Fragile!!! My life crumbled after all these.... is life worth living for?? He is so young!!! How did he die??? Well, I knew he was going for an operation a week back, then back at his Mom's to recuperate. I called several times to check on him. He said he is resting and doing okay. I really didn't expect this to happen to him!!! My Dear Friend Jimmy!!! He is doing so well in his life!! Could have Depression set in ? Yet to find out tomorrow at the wake.

No comments: