Thursday, June 12, 2008

Blow the whistle for Foolz Part 2

The papers emailed me back.

The reporter asked if it was possible to obtain contact details of Foolz's family. She asked if there was any reason I thought the acne medication could have caused the complications leading to her death?

Frankly, how do I know? I was not a personal friend of Foolz. We are members of a forum and we sort of chatted online on some topics. That's all. So no...i dun have any contact information on her family. I did provide some links to the forum and some of her friend's blogs. Hope the reporter can get the information from there.

As for why i think acne medication could have caused the complications. Nothing, except some nagging suspicions. Foolz was a healthy 24 y/o girl. She had a fever one day, few days later, she went into a coma which she never woke.

And she was taking acne medication! It could just be a rare isolated case like SO said. But is that the real cause? When you cannot find the reason for a death, doctors just pin point viral infection? What sort of virus? Is it infectious?

Will the truth ever come out or should Foolz just died in vain? Did she died in vain or was it really just time to go?

I took a risk in blowing the whistle. This is the first time i emailed any papers for any type of story. I did not provide any contact information of mine. I am not into this to win any prize or get my own name into the papers. I dun have any personal agenda on this.

I just want to know how a healthy 24 y/o girl can just get a fever and died a few days later.
That's all!

No comments: