Friday, June 13, 2008

Two bitches and a gentleman

I was on the way by train to meet SO at the PC show. On this train, sitting next to me are two young teen girls around 12-15 years old. They were wearing this barely there tops and skimpy shorts. And they were chatting loudly and playing their music loudly from their phones.

Such stupid bitches. Normally I am bothered by such incessant playing of music loudly in such confined places. I would either move away or give them funny bitchy, dagger looks. Once I even went to the train staff to complain that these youngsters are disturbing the peace!

But this time, there was no train staff in sight. Luckily I was listening to my music from my phone using earphones, so i was still able to tune out most of their loud peasant music.

Frankly, do parents just let their daughters dress like sluts when they go out? That's why I dun have children, particularly daughters! These days, girls are sometimes so uncontrollable.

----------------------------------

I was at the train station entrance leading to the main road. There was this caucasian guy walking in front. As he exited the doorway, he held the door open for me! I was so touched! There are a certain distance between him and me and he actually waited up for me and held the door for me. I did thanked him but I was not sure if he heard me cos I was a bit shocked and I mumbled.

Frankly, I do hold doors open for the people behind me, provided that they are not too far off. But this distance today, for me, I would have just walked off. Yeah...I am ashamed!

That gentleman really made my day!

No comments: