Thursday, August 21, 2008

Souvenirs from the Phillipines

These are the gifts that SO brought back from the Philippines from his plant sourcing trip.

I think SO is a very bad souvenir shopper. If not for the Eternity perfume and the 8Gb memory stick, which he got from the duty shops, I would not have gotten any nice presents from the trip.

Hey, gifts need not be expensive. They just need to be of value and long lasting.

Frankly, if some one were to give me such gifts, I would rather give them to some one else. Sorry, I dun appreciate funny leather pouches or fridge magnets or common key chains.

Oh yeah, he bought 2 pairs of underwear for himself and some Filipino news papers.

Photobucket
One animal pouch and 2 fridge magnets.

Photobucket
Some awful tasting nutty sweets. They are wrapped in these poor quality inferior paper wrapper, which are not edible. (yeah, I tried to eat the paper cos they are so thin) I took one bite and spat it out.

Photobucket
Dried mangoes. Very common in our own local supermarkets too. Not that unique.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
2 postcards and a label pin. On specific request from a colleague.

Yuck! What awful souvenirs! Give me I also dun want!

No comments: