Monday, August 25, 2008

I want to learn golf

I know my sister took up golf recently.

And suddenly, I got this intense craving to learn golf myself. I think it started when I was reading the papers and I saw that Isetan is having a golf equipment sale. I saw that a full set of golf clubs, originally at $1K plus, now only cost about $500 plus. Half price!

I always thought that golfing is a rich men's sport. But if a set of average golf clubs cost only about $500 plus or so after discount, that is not very expensive.

I suppose the expensive thing about golf is the country club membership. But I was told that one dun necessary need to play at country club. There are also golf driving ranges!

I have asked SO if he is interested in learning golf with me and his answer is a loud NO. He said we are not rich enough to indulge in golf.

That bitch is just too lazy to take up the sport and only wants to sleep and eat during his free time.

Anyone wants to learn golf in a group? Beginners only!

No comments: