Thursday, August 21, 2008

Shopping at Airport Duty Free

I asked SO to check the prices at the airport duty free shops.

And this is what he came out with

Sandisk memory stick *8Gb
$106

Eternity (Homme) 100ml
$81

Pleasures Delight 100ml with Body Lotion 75ml
$103

SK2 Facial treatment essence
125ml $125 ??
215ml $155 ??

In the end, he bought the memory stick 8Gb, before flying off to Manila, cos he was afraid that the 4Gb in the Sony camera he was bringing over, did not have enough memory spaces.

And out of the 1000 available photos in the 4Gb memory stick, he only took 411 photos! And he never used the 8Gb memory stick. What a waste! Maybe I could use it for my PSP.

I wanted the SK2 products but I was hesitant cos it was quite expensive but definitely cheaper elsewhere. So we both decided to get the Eternity 100ml for $81 instead.
Photobucket
And that's my main spoils of souvenirs from his trip to the Philippines!

No comments: