Friday, August 15, 2008

World smallest external drive

I am not being paid to say this. This is not a sponsored type of blog, though sponsors are welcome. I post this cos I think this is awesome. Till the next best thing comes along.

I just received an email advertising the world smallest 2.5" external drive, Mobile Drive XXS.

It is compact, pocket size and USB 2.0 buspowered. And comes in 3 sizes, 160Gb, 250Gb and 320 Gb. And the price? Only S$128, S$165 and S$199 respectively. That is cheap and small!
Mobile Drive XXS
I suppose it is made in China as with most cheap IT products, but the thing is the company, Freeman Technologies is not some China or Taiwan oranisation! It's European!

I am not discriminating against IT products from Taiwan or China. I am presently using Acer laptop to type this now and Acer is a good brand. Cheap and effective too.

But I have gotten some China/taiwanese IT products that does not last! They are definitely cheaper but the quality and the technology is not quite there yet!
Mobile Drive XXS
I think I am so getting this soon!

No comments: