Friday, August 8, 2008

SO's dinner - fish and veggie

dinner0808
This was SO's dinner as cooked by his mama.

Home cooked meal but frankly, it looked simply unappetising!

Personally, it's not quite my standard. Looking at it made me lose my appetite.

And she liked to cook using metal plates cos it's easy. And look at her taste of plastic table cloth.
So cheesy! So retro!

Anyway, SO dun like fish. Just like my father.

My mother told me recently that my own father dun like to eat fish. A fact that I didn't know until recently.

Fancy choosing a fellow like my dad who does not like fish. What are the odds?

Anyway, SO only ate half the fish and implored his mother never to cook fish again. His mother is now perplexed as to what to cook for dinner next few weeks.

SO's phobia for fish originated from his grandparents who were fish mongers. He developed the fear since childhood cos his grandparents and their home always smelled so fishy!

No comments: