Friday, August 15, 2008

The surfacing of Is

I was surfing the net when I came across the profile of a friend, Is.

He had an account in some website some time back and suddenly one day, he just deleted his account.

I asked him about it some time later and all he could said was that he was tired of the account profile.

Every few months or so, I would check on his profile. Out of curiosity. I was really curious about how's he doing.

And yeah...he is now a partner in a hair salon. That bitch just one day messaged me that he's opening a hair salon with his former boss.

We used to trade Christmas and festive season sms. But these days, sometimes he doesn't even respond. Too busy, overseas or simply dun care and not interested. I dun know if he's still my friend. Maybe cos I am of no value to him anymore?

I remembered his birthday and send him a sms to wish him so. But the fellow forgot my birthday.

I do missed him and the rapport we used to had. But that was years ago.

Even now, when we do speak once in a while, once a year or so, we felt like strangers.

How did it happen? Did we just drifted apart? Have we outgrown each other?

This is one of his slutty photos. The other photos are too obscene for the general public.
Is
Hmm...I think the photos he posted contradicted with what he wrote about himself. His photos showed various stages of undress and yet in his own words, he's showed disinterest in other people, preferring to dwell in his own world.

Weird. I think he is getting weirder as he became older.

And the following below is how he described himself.

A sympathetic guy who enjoy eating, traveling and sports with an attitude who lives in his own world ...

i'm anti social and prefers to be isolated . i'm also very selective when it comes to meeting people

but those who knows me well know that i'm not problematic & not a dramatic person.

No comments: