Friday, August 15, 2008

I want a Xootr!

I think I have found my Christmas present! I want a Xootr!

I was reading Mr Brown and he was blogging about his toy du jour, the Xootr. And well, it made me craved for one.
Xootr
The Xootr, is actually an adult size kick scooter. It has been also called the "Rolls Royce" of scooter.

I have always been a fan of the kick scooter. I even owned a kiddy scooter, which I bought for less than $20 come years back. I enjoyed the speed on wheels. But that scooter was too damned small and flimsy. What do you expect for something less than $20?

Even one foot on the base/deck was difficult to get on. And as it was more kiddy size, the handle was smaller and well, lower. I had to hunch a bit to ride it.

I always wondered why they never make kick scooter for adults. And now they have. And it's called the Xootr. And the thing is that it weighs only about 4.5kg. Not too heavy. It's even foldable! And both feet can rest on the base/deck!

It costs around $299 for a basic model, to $325 for one with fencer kit, to $386 for one with fender and carry bag. And since they have a dealer here, delivery is FREE!

Not too expensive! I think it's rather affordable and reasonably priced!

Eh....by the way, what's a fender? What's the purpose of a fender? And what's the difference with having a fender and without one? I am rather new to this scooter thingy,

Hmm....now that I have found my Christmas present, the next thing is to pester SO to get it for me.

No comments: