Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bobby is coming!

Mother called this afternoon as I was setting out for the vet.

She remembered my number!

Anyway, she was asking if I wanted to take Bobby home with me. Bobby is her 8 year old male Shih Tzu.

She complained that she is too old to be taking care of 2 dogs. She prefers Mickey, the maltese (who looks like the white dog from 7th heaven), cos he is more obedient.

I told her I would think about it, and if I wanted Bobby, I would fetch him next month.

Well, I suppose another dog is good company. Bell is getting too possessive. He keeps following me around after Gin died. In fact, Bell has become my shadow!

And I would love to hold and touch another dog. Bell does not like to be touched or held. And since Gin, I have not held or touched another living thing.

Bobby is rather affectionate. He loves to be held and hugged. But he can never be a replacement for Gin.

Gin would always have a very special place in my heart.

No comments: