Sunday, July 20, 2008

Kwon Sang Woo getting married! Part 1

Well, I read in the papers that Korean actor Kwon Sang Woo is getting married.

Frankly, I found him cute but a close friend GC is a rabid fan of his.

Many girls are tearing their hair out and having sleepless nights over this information.

So GC, eat your heart out! Read this and weep!

But before you read the depressing news, here's 2 topless photos to drool over.

Photobucket
Kwong

-----------------------------------

K Pop it
18 July 2008

kwong1
Kwon Sang Woo has admitted in a hastily organized press conference, “We are getting married. Bless us please.” He also said sorry for hiding this whole matter. Their wedding date will be on 29th September at Shilla Hotel (Seoul).

And who is the lucky girl? It was Son Tae-Young, former Miss Korea and now an actress (Doremifasolatido, Marrying a Millionaire).

Sontae

The following is the question and answer session at the press conference.

He shared stories about Son Tae Young, from how they met then how it led to a marriage proposal. Many people wondered if Son Tae Young didn’t make it to the conference because she’s pregnant. He dodged questions about the pregnancy rumors…..

Kwon Sang Woo: I had to quickly prepare for this interview. I apologize for not coming forth earlier with my engagment news. I wanted to share the news first with my fan club on August 5th, which is my birthday. But, I wanted to tell everyone the truth about my engagment, so I decided to have a press conference today. It is true that I will be marrying Son Tae Young, whom I love very much, on September 28th. She is sick right now, so couldn’t make it here today.

Question: How did you propose?

KSW: I didn’t do it in an elaborate way. I bought the ring and thought it would be the first and last time I would ever do this in my life. But I was really nervous and even cried. Son Tae Young warmly embraced me.

Question: How did you two meet?

KSW: We didn’t know each other at all but I saw her once on a TV program crying. Back then she was going through some hurtful times, but on the screen she seemed like such a good person. And then I met her for the first time while I was eating out with Kim Sung Soo. I’m not really the type of person to call first but I called her for a date after waiting a couple of days.

Question: How did you date?

KSW: I never went to her house. Until we were able to fully acknowlege how we felt about each other, we had a lot of conversations in cars and wrote each other letters.

Question: Is is true that she is with child?

KSW: She’s really good to my mother. She’s a good addition to my family since she makes everyone laugh.

Question: How far along have you gotten on the wedding plans?

KSW: Our parents picked out a good wedding date. Ever since I was little, I wanted to get married abroad.

Question: Is it true you two went to Australia together.

KSW: Yes, it’s true we went there together. We went there with a group of friends.

Question: Honeymoon plans?

KSW: We haven’t gotten that far.

Question: What do you call each other?

KSW: I call her by her name. She calls me “oppa”.

Question: How did you decide to get married?

KSW: I think family always know best. I introduced her to my family and they all loved her. And she is my greatest source of energy and ambition.

Question: What does Son Tae Young say she liked about you?

KSW: Marriage is a reality more than a fantasy. We want to be a couple more like a family. I try to be a warm and caring. I think that’s what she liked.

Question: Will Son Tae Young continue acting after marriage?

KSW: We haven’t talked about that yet.

Question: When will the two of you step out together as a couple?

KSW: Probably, the day of the wedding.

Question: What do you want to say to your fans?

KSW: I am able to step in front of so many people and announce my engagment because of my fans. I am being congratulated by so many people because of my fans. I hope that they will be happy for me.

Question: How do you write letters to Son Tae Young?

KSW: I usually do it really early in the morning. When I wake up I write a letter to Tae Young. And I really like writing letters. Even after we get married, if there are times when we argue, I would like to write her letters to make her feel better. I would write to her that I want to make her happy forever.

------------------------------------

CoolSmurf
21 July 2008

Son Tae Young Getting ‘Abuse’ from Marrying Kwon Sang Woo

Son Tae Young is currently hurting after fan objections to her impending marriage to Kwon Sang Woo on 28th September at Joong Gu Shilla Hotel.

Kwon Sang Woo had hastily announced his plans to wed Son Tae Young last Friday after rumors of him dating her had spread like wildfire the day before. However, some netizens have since voiced their objections to the marriage, in particularly directing their attention towards Son Tae Young.

These netizens claimed that since entering the Korean entertainment industry as the 3rd runner-up in Miss Korea 2000, Son Tae Young has had several scandals with male artistes, with some even making the headlines.

One netizen sarcastically pointed out, “Following Joo Young Hoo, Shin Hyun Joon, Tae Young Yoon, Cool.K, it’s Kwon Sang Woo’s turn now?” Another pointed out, “Just recently on tv, she said that because of the hurt from past relationships, it’s hard for me to fall in love again…”

But there were others who blessed their marriage, “No matter what people say, as long as both of you love each other, getting married is natural. Just prove them wrong by living a blissful life together.”

Meanwhile, in reply to this “hate campaign” against his wife-to-be, Kwon Sang Woo posted a message on his fancafe earlier this morning.
  • These people (reporters and antis) never stops blabbering…I’m tearing as I’m writing this.
  • Is this the right way for these reporters and people to pass judgement about my wedding? Who has the right to judge my decision and about my wife?
  • Son Tae Young has suffered lots of hurt from the media. Her actions and past relationships are all laid out bare for all to see, but…
  • I have also experienced relationships and breakups. I’m not asking for you to understand and accept Son Tae Young. I just know that my opinion is the most important thing.
  • I, Kwon Sang Woo is not in love and getting married with a Miss Korea. I am really in love and getting married with a woman. I really don’t like the media fabricating stuff like she’s pregnant, comparing my marriage with Yoo Jae Suk, etc…
  • Money, fame. If you just look up to these, there won’t be an end to it. Let’s work a bit more, let’s earn a bit more money, let’s accumulate more popularity. There are people who gives up their love because of that. I don’t want to do that.
Not just the media and antis, Kwon Sang Woo career could be hitting the skids with his schedule thrown into disarray after his shock announcement. Even companies are threatening to terminate their CF contracts with him because of the possible backlash and it’s expected to cost him 100 million KRW.

That’s the unfortunate baggage that you have to live with as a top celebrity. Hope that they can get through this quickly and get married happily.

No comments: