Thursday, July 31, 2008

Donuts from the Donuts Factory

I knew SO was coming back from Suntec. I knew that there is a Donut Factory located there. I have always wanted to try the donuts from Donuts Factory but was too lazy to cart back a dozen.

So I smsed SO to ask him to buy a dozen. All with chocolate please, I told him.

donuts01
Frankly, I am not really a fan of donuts. Ever since I found out that donuts are nothing but deep fried dough! I always thought they were oven made, till I saw them being deep fried! From then on, I just became uninterested in donuts.

I just wanted to try these. Some months back, people were willing to queue for 2-3 hours just for a box.

Now? There is no queue! The hype has died off.

Frankly, I dun find these donuts any special or different from other donuts from other donuts shop. They are simply too sweet. I would not queue even 15 mins for these.

I feel tooth decay coming on.

Once is enough.

No comments: