Friday, July 25, 2008

Eat Shit!

I was reading this week 8 days magazine, the Tokyo issue when I choked.
Gosh, I do want to watch this on TV, youtube or live.

Really gives new meaning to the saying...Eat shit and die!
----------------------------------

Fann Wong, a local actress and frequent visitor to Japan had this revelation to share:

They have a restaurant where they feed the female staff a special diet of kiwi, strawberries or fish. So you order the "flavor" you want and they will get the girl to kneel down in the middle of the table. And you wait for her to pass it out. Then you eat it right there.

It is really gross. I saw it on a Japanese TV show. I cannot understand what those people are thinking. Eww. There's a theory that there's live bacteria in it and it helps your body. Okay. I am going to turn into the Merlion talking about this.

No comments: