Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mother called

Mother called me this morning. I wasn't expecting her call today.

I suppose she remembered what day it was today.

She said that my sister wanted to bring the dogs to the beach next week, which is also my mother's birthday.

She asked if I wanted to bring Bell along. My sister driving her Lexus.

Well....i thought for a while and told her no. Bell wasn't feeling that well these few days. He hasn't been to the beach before, though.

But what can we do at the beach? I am not that interested in a day under the sun and sea.

Frankly, I was in a way touched. She invited me on this special day.

Anyway, we spend the next one and a half hours gossiping about her dogs, my sister and my father.

I suppose that is the closest we would ever get together without grossing ourselves out!

No comments: