Friday, July 25, 2008

Introducing............Eddie Cibrian

Eddie2
This guy has been popping into my living room for the last few weeks. Eh....actually, living room's TV.

I have seen him sometime back on "Invasion", a incredibly boring short-lived TV series about aliens. And recently, I have seen him in "Dirty Sexy Money", "Samantha Who?" and yesterday on "Criminal Mind". All very short scenes not exceeding 15 mins screen time. (maybe even less?)

Yeah....I was haunted by his eyes, smile and dimples. Frankly, I did not know his name until 5 mins ago.

Not knowing his name, I googled "Prison Break 3". I recognised the FBI agent (who I found out to be William Fichtnerin) from Prison Break co-starred with Eddie in "Invasion". And from there, I found the cutie haunting me was Eddie Cibrian.

Oh yeah.....He's married and just had a child with his wife last year.
Eddie1
And he's guest starring in Ugly Betty!

Well, I would be looking forward to seeing him in my living room again when Ugly Betty premiere.

No comments: