Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Crying over Eason

I was testing my new Motorola Ipod blue tooth adapter. I was listening to the songs I transferred to the Ipod that day.

I have been listening to hours and hours of wireless music. And then I decided to explore Eason Chan 's album. I have already a few favorite songs from this album but I have not listen to all 30 songs.
eason
I strolled down the songs, one by one, skipping those whose rhythm did not catch my fancy. And then I heard 好久不見.

My mandarin is simply pathetic! I dun read the language and I also dun know much about what Eason is singing.

The song started really slow and boring. Really boring....and then the chorus came. It was slow and yet catchy. Especially the part where he sang, 好久不見 (long time no see).

It touched me and I started crying. It has been days since i last cried. I did not cried when I talked to my mother yesterday. I stifled back my tears then.

I wept and sobbed quietly. I was so afraid of waking SO who was sleeping beside. I knew it was foolish but I wanted my private moments of mourning and grieving. I did not want to share it with him.

And then I realised that in the 3 and half weeks that Gin passed away, I have not touched or held or hug another living thing. Bell, the maltese did not like to be touched. He dun mind being patted on the head or ear rubs, but he simply disliked being held.

How I missed holding Gin, hugging her, feeling her body warm against my body, feeling her love.

I wept as I listened to the song several times.


No comments: