Sunday, July 6, 2008

N95 in a coma

I had already made plans to visit the Gramophone sale today. The venue was rather out of place.

And this morning, as I doing a quick surf online with my Nokia N95 phone, it went into a COMA!

It just hang there, on the Nokia logo, white background. Just hang!

It never happened before! Not in the 7-8 months since I started using the phone!

Gosh, why did it happened? Did it know I was talking bad about it?

In a blog post a few days ago, I was lamenting how bored and uninspired I was with the Nokia N95 and that I was craving for the new Samsung Omnia, and today it went into a coma.

Actually this sort of things did happened to me before. The other time, I wanted a new water bottle, so when SO and I went to a sale, I told him the water bottle was dirty and that we should get a new one. He asked what's wrong with the old one, I told him, nothing, just dirty.

And the next day, I discovered the old water bottle cracked!

SO said I am jinxed and banned me from saying such things in the future. He said I could destroy things just by talking bad about them.

Anyway, back to the phone. I checked the Nokia page online and there was a Nokia service center in Tampines, quite near to the venue of the Gramophone sale.



to be continued

No comments: