Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Choked on OC

OC
I was watching OC season 4 finale the other day. (yeah I know it has been over for sometime. I just got to watch it recently.)

I wasn't really was a fan of the show. Frankly, it was some TV show to pass time. I dun quite identify with the characters and I find the stories bitchy and somewhat funny. And yet, I have watched all the episodes! Frankly, I wasn't surprised that the show was axed.

I suppose the show only saving grace was Seth Cohen (Adam Brody). He was such a cute, goofy, mumbling geek. Always very sarcastic, making witty jokes with dry humor.
Seth
As for the other female characters, Marissa and Summers, well, they are self absorbed bitches and can drop dead for all I care.

Anyway, watching the last part of the show finale, I was suddenly choked with emotions. Has it been so long? 4 seasons? It seems like a while ago I first watched the 1st episode 1st season. And now it is end of season 4 finale. How time flies.

Below is the video clip that made me choke. Notice how the characters has changed and grown in appearance and hairstyles.

No comments: