Friday, July 11, 2008

Chasing Clouds

I was on my way home after collecting my Nokia N95 phone. The bus was crowded and there was only room for standing.

As I was nearing the end of my journey, I looked out of the bus window. There were some beautiful clouds just floating past. Slowly, without a care in the world. The clouds looked so surreal, so soft and fluffy, so dreamy.

For a moment, I felt at peace. A real moment of peace. Since Gin's death. I felt I was in a dream among white clouds.

And was inspired.

I remembered a blog I came across some days back when i was compiling the blog awards 2008. There were photos and photos of clouds.

I was not that interested then. I remembered thinking, nice clouds photos....the person must be damned free with nothing to write about except to post photos of clouds. Only clouds and the names of the places they were taken.

But today, as I looked out of the bus window, I was suddenly inspired and at peace. I also want my very own photos of clouds.

So I started a new blog, Clouds Chaser, to archive the beautiful clouds in the sky.

No comments: